Thursday 6 February 2014

Housework

I love cooking and I don't mind cooking everyday, but housework.... housework is a different story!

Washing-up is ok, laying the table is not a problem either, but I never make the beds although I think I should do it and I hate ironing, I think it's really boring.

What about you? What house do you like? What things don't you like?

Do you think housework is fun? Can it be enjoyable?

Watch this video giving us advice on how to do housework happily ;-P

What things does she mention to make housework fun?

1 comment:

  1. I like cooking and all the days I make food for my house. Only I like make this housework, but I have doing all housework, because I like to have my house very clean. I hate washing dishes and ironing. I don´t think that housework can be fun, on the contrary, they are boring.
    And sorry but I can´t put the video, but I guess she doesn´t say anything funny, unless, you have a clown with you cleaning the house. ;)

    ReplyDelete